Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

What I did all day yesterday

Note: This is a part of the October Blogging Challenge.

Today's prompt is "Bullet Your Day". Since I'm posting this in the morning, I'm going to make a list of everything I did yesterday. :)

So yesterday I:
  • Woke up at 7:30
  • Surfed Instagram
  • Downloaded a PDF to Note 8 to read.
  • Made Tea (More on this on the day I write about food).
  • Talked to my Mom about day
  • Watched podcast videos on auto-responders
  • Sent some emails
  • Got dressed and packed day pack
  • Helped mom load a table into pickup
  • Drove to Walgreens to drop off prescription
  • Went to Post office to mail package and pick up popcorn order
  • Went to Hoovers for something my mom needed.
  • Helped my mom unload table at the antique mall
  • Picked up prescription (got to drive the truck!)
  • Ate at Schloztsky's (Yum!)
  • Drove to Bee Caves
  • Watched "Gone Girl" in Theater
  • Shopped at Bath and Body Works (I didn't buy anything. Mom bought air fresheners.) 
  • Went to Barnes and Noble (and returned phone call)
  • Got Milkshake from Amy's (Bad Hailey!)
  • Followed my mom around Dillard's
  • Shopped at Whole Foods (I got more goat yogurt!!!!)
  • Drove home
  • Helped cook rice and salmon to go with saag paneer from Whole Foods
  • Ate dinner while watching Gabriel Iglesias (I don't do comedy, but he is funny!)
  • Shower
  • Journaled before bed
  • Bedtime!
So yep. That was my day. It was definitely not a typically day. (I haven't seen a movie in a theater in over a year!) But it was fun. Nice easy day. Tomorrow's post is going to be hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment