Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

5 Guys I Find Attractive

Note: This entry is a part of the October Blogging Challenge

So I have been told that I have an odd taste in guys. Of course, it seem perfectly normal to me. :) I tend to like longer head hair and no facial hair. And I tend to hate mustaches. A lot.

So here are five guys that I find attractive. Not in any particular order.

Take, for instance, Lord of the Rings. Typically the debate is over who is more attractive, Aragorn or Legolas. But not for me. I think that the cutest guy in the whole movie is Pippin, played by actor Billy Boyd. He'd definitely make this list of guys I find attractive.


See what I mean?

Next on the list would be another guy from Scotland.. David Tennett.

So I love Dr. Who. Seriously love it!! But I wasn't the biggest Matt Smith fan. David Tennant is my favorite Doctor so far (although Peter Capaldi is doing wonderfully and might well give Tennant a run for his money).

Anywho, one thing about Tennant is he is adorable.






Which brings me to another TV show that I absolutely love.. Supernatural. I'll let an image tell it for me:


The guy on the bottom there is Misha Collins who plays Castiel on Supernatural. Another very attractive guy! Here is a better picture: 



Misha is known for doing crazy stuff. If you want a laugh, go to pinterest and search for "Meanwhile Misha Collins". Another image I found on Pinterest: (The angels have the phone box!)



Now that I'm three down, I'm starting to see some similarities. All three of these guys have amazing hair, great smiles, and very deep eyes. Apparently I'm a hair, smile and eyes girl. :)

My next guy on the list would be Aamir Khan. If you've never seen 3 Idiot, go watch it. Seriously! It is a really amazing movie. And Aamir is absolutely adorable in it.


And here is a picture. :)


So that brings us to the last guy on the list. I had a debate for this spot, but the longer hair won out.. (It always wins out). The last guy on my list is Bradley James. Absolutely adorable!!



So there you have it! Five guys that I find attractive. :) I love how only one of these guys is American. Although that probably just means I watch too much BBC. :) I'll be back tomorrow with a more personal / less fun post.

No comments:

Post a Comment