Pages

Sunday, December 24, 2017

A Bad Day At School

You know you had a bad day when you end up covered in mud. I was a bit of a naive twit in elementary school. I liked to boss people around and I didn’t have many friends. But I wasn’t actually aware of that fact. I had a best friend and that is all that mattered. It turned out that other kids, and one girl in particular, didn’t like me.

One day, we were all out on the playground and I had an idea that there was buried treasure under the swings and I wanted to dig for it. I had a very active imagination. Well I apparently got in the way of Katie. I don't remember exactly what happened except that she ended up calling me bitch. Except I didn't know what that meant. I had only heard the definition of "female dog". So I said thank you. I don’t think she knew how to respond so she just pushed me in the mud.

No comments:

Post a Comment