Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

The Good and Bad of Marketing

So I love learning and taking courses. Today I invested in something to learn more about email marketing and list building. It is sold by one of the big internet marketing guys.

I have a love/hate with these guys. I get a lot of really salesy emails from guys like him that I hate. And now I'm signed up to learn how to do those emails.

But there is more to the story. Behind the salesy emails is something actually good. It's the psychology of sales. Whether you are selling something that is just for the money or if you are selling something that is really doing a ton of good, you need sales.

I personally suck at sales. Like really suck at sales. I have a really hard time predicting other people so I have a hard enough time making friends with people much less selling to people. So anything that will help me learn the ropes better is good.

Something like this could be well worth the price I pay for it.

But I promise to use it responsibly to add value to people's lives. I'm not going to be like one of those guys....

No comments:

Post a Comment